From today's press release: "Seidio, Inc., the leading manufacturer of premium Smartphone accessories, is very ... Android News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Seidio Announces Innocase Surface Case for the Motorola Droid

Advertisement

From today's press release:

"Seidio, Inc., the leading manufacturer of premium Smartphone accessories, is very excited to announce the release of the Innocase™ Surface for the Motorola Droid. It is the perfect solution for those who want premium protection and at the same time want to maintain the sleek look of their device.

The Innocase™ Surface provides an amazingly thin layer of protection without adding the
    excessive bulk of other cases. It is less than 1mm thin and is made from a high quality,
    lightweight and durable polycarbonate plastic that won’t crack or break. The Innocase™ Surface
    consists of a front and back piece that fit your phone precisely and causes no friction when
    sliding the Droid open and closed. This case allows full access to the touch screen, front buttons,
    and the slide out keyboard. It also has precision cutouts for all ports and controls, including the
    camera, speakerphone, and microphone. The smooth edges don’t interfere with typing and and
    Seidio's signature soft touch finish provides a great feel and better grip without attracting lint.

The Innocase™ Surface retails for $29.95 and colors include Black, Sapphire Blue, Ash Grey,
    Rose Pink, Burgundy, Amethyst, and Autumn Gold. Black is shipping now and other colors are
    expected to be available the week of December 18th. For more information on these and other
    great Seidio products, please visit www.seidioonline.com."

I am a fan of Seidio products, their cases have saved my devices from careless drops in the past so I will definitely be looking closely at these for my Droid. What I'm really waiting for though is their extended batteries

Check out their site for more info and for a peek at some of the other accessories for Droid they have under development.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good news for Droid users - go get 'em tiger!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I think Seidio makes the best cases. I have the Innocase II on my iPhone and I LOVE it!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16