Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mobile99 The way I look at it, I respect everyone's choice of ... Android News forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    The way I look at it, I respect everyone's choice of the tools they use. IE: phone, paper notebook, netbook, laptop, pocket organizer or whatever. I simply don't judge.

What I do see as quite positive is that we _have_ these choices and if simplicity sells more phones or smartphones, then everyone wins. At the end of the day I would highly prefer to use just one phone, but it takes two to do the job for me. A BB for mobile communications, email, sms, etc. An iPhone for on the go web access with a larger screen on a device that is still practical to carry everywhere easily. If it were up to me I would create an iPhone with a slide out landscape keyboard, and then I could use just one phone.
    I hear you. iPhone with a keyboard, oh have heard that before. That's what people been suggesting for so long but Apple keeps releasing new iPhones that are the same. The new rumored BlackBerry with slide out keyboard can be interesting then again there's THIS post about what Google comes out with. I shall think it will be the best of both words.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    even if the iphone had a full keyboard, at the end of the day it's still made by apple whose proprietary everything drives me insane. can't deal. i'd be happy with android with better email functionality. i have 11 email accounts on my bberry and it's the only thing that my android device can't handle.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    even if the iphone had a full keyboard, at the end of the day it's still made by apple whose proprietary everything drives me insane. can't deal. i'd be happy with android with better email functionality. i have 11 email accounts on my bberry and it's the only thing that my android device can't handle.
    True. Umm why do you have 11 email accounts anyway? lol

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol ppl from different points in my life have diff email addresses

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    That's the beauty of choice, if the iPhone is not for you, then just ignore it.

I'm brand neutral and don't limit myself to just one line, and one phone. That way I have some nice choices and can enjoy each of them for what they do best.

I am finding the Droid a pretty impressive new model, that in my opinion by the second generation with certainly be a force to be reckoned with. Not too much unlike the superiority of my iPhone3Gs compared to it's first gen device. One of my all time favorites, the BB, seems to be adrift in a sea of uncertainty. However I have confidence that in the years to come they will get back on track.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm on the fence still (IDK) I guess I'm more interested in seeing where it's going and what is next. My gut tells me so and for the moment I am only excited to see what comes next. I try to keep in mind Google makes a living from Ad's and Search. So anything else is a question mark. Anyone who knows me also knows I'm against Ad's (another topic for another thread). My screen is my screen especially when I pay $199 for it plus another $100 a month for the service.

But I am excited to see where it's going and look forward to 2010. There's only one Google and they drive others to greatness and that's what I like best.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    My screen is my screen especially when I pay $199 for it plus another $100 a month for the service.
    Your screen may be yours, until RIM decides to reduce it from 9000 size to Curve size, then it's still _your_ $$$$ that they keep.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Gizmodo has posted some updated info about the Rumored "Google Phone"

Link:

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Read the article.

More and more I am liking this talk of a Google Phone. I data only, Google Voice & Android powered phone, seems perfect to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12