Pandora has now launched an Android application, and it’s pretty darn cool. Unlike the new ... Android News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Pandora Has Now Launched an Android App

Advertisement

Pandora has now launched an Android application, and it’s pretty darn cool. Unlike the new Facebook for Android, it doesn’t skimp on features. In fact, it’s the first mobile Pandora application that integrates with the built in music player so that you can create stations from the artists and songs in your local collection. It also integrates with the Android home screen widget system.

Full Article after the Break: via TechCrunch

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Cool stuff. I love Pandora on the PC and my BlackBerry. The music player integration, thats a good feature.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I'm a big fan of Imeem on Android and really didn't care if we got Pandora. But after using it for 2 days I must say it is great. Its not as smooth as Imeem yet, which is to be expected, but the selection is noticeably better. More features as well.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    i love it..
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14