Mobile phone operator Orange said on Wednesday it would launch its first handset in Britain ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Orange to sell its first Android phone (HTC Hero) in Britain

Advertisement

Mobile phone operator Orange said on Wednesday it would launch its first handset in Britain using Google's Android operating software, with the HTC Hero.

Orange, the brand of Group, said the HTC Hero phone from Taiwan's HTC Corp would be available from early July from all its retail channels.

'We're really pleased to be launching our first Android handset in conjunction with HTC ... The first of several Android devices you can expect from us this year,' said Francois Mahieu, Director of Devices, Orange UK.

Read more

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Lucky UK users getting it first...this is a very tempting device...can't wait to see some hands on reviews. I wonder when this will get to the US and if it will got to T-Mobile 1st....hmmm
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    I hope tmobile does get this. I don't wanna switch carriers... If they don't ill just have to get an unlocked one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Ok, so went i into tmobile yesterday and talked to a sales rep. He said the hero is not coming to Tmo usa, and if it does, it'll be at least a year before they get it. Curses. Looks like I'm gettin an unlocked one
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

treeclimber no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been to an Orange shop where I live, UK. The sales reps would not open a sealed box unless I am going to buy it. I could only look at a shop demo, non working dummy. The staff that have used it all said, they will get one. Its only a matter of time. The OS, Android is moving very fast. By next year all Phone manufacturers will have one or more phones running it, and HTC will have 50% on it.