NewsFactor via Yahoo! News : " Google's Android App Market will begin selling applications early ... Android News forum
New Google Store Will Help Android Developers Earn Cash
NewsFactor via Yahoo! News: "Google's Android App Market will begin selling applications early this year. Google had promised a way for developers to earn cash for their applications.
Apple's App Store lets developers keep 70 percent of the revenue generated from application sales. RIM's Blackberry Application Store promises to give developers 80 percent of the revenue when its store launches in March.
Google has been promising to add paid applications since its App Market debuted in October. Plans are to give developers 70 percent of the revenues. Google, however, will not keep the remaining 30 percent for itself. Rather, the company will use what's left over to cover carriers and billing-settlement fees."
Tags for this Thread