If your interest has been caught by the upcoming new Motorola Cliq Android powered smartphone ... Android News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Learn More about the Motorola Cliq and MOTOBLUR

Advertisement

If your interest has been caught by the upcoming new Motorola Cliq Android powered smartphone then you need to head to the Motorola website. There are several pages highlighting specs and features and even a closer look at MOTOBLUR with a simulator to try out. Here are just a few of the specs:

3G/HSDPA and WiFI
    5.0 megapixel camera
    Full HTML web browser
    320x480 3.1" HVGA screen
    Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
    GPS
    3.5mm audio jack
    Touchscreen and slide out full qwerty keyboard

And what's MOTOBLUR?:

"Now everything is where you want it – in one place, on tap. Your friends, pics, emails, messages, and Facebook™, MySpace and Twitter happenings. Motorola CLIQ is the first phone to come with MOTOBLUR, the only service that can sync them all, with continuous updates and back ups. There are no logins or apps to open, and your data's always safe. Talk about socialized."

Hopefully this turn towards Android will give Motorola a boost in the smartphone market.

Motorola Cliq
    MOTOBLUR
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    the problem is with motorola you just never know
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    I'm liking the fone
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    5mp camera, touchscreen AND full keyboard. Maybe Moto's getting in the game.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It looks nice, and I do want an android to play with....but a bad motorola phone is what drove me to blackberry in the first place....do I want to take a chance on them again????
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Lol, I know. But....you could always get one, and if you didn't like it, sell it and recoup most of your money. I would like to play with one-smartphone junkie.

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Lol, I know. But....you could always get one, and if you didn't like it, sell it and recoup most of your money. I would like to play with one-smartphone junkie.
    Same here i wanna play with it also

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'd like to have a look at it. I tried the G1 when it first was released. I really like Android. I heard the Motorola Cliq will be released Nov 2.

jcon249679 no está en línea Stack level 2
    pre orders start oct 19 i believe and comes out sometime 1st or 2nd week in november....