Handmark, the leading developer and distributor of games, applications and storefronts for mobile phones around ... Android News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Handmark Launches First International News App for Android Phones

Advertisement

Handmark, the leading developer and distributor of games, applications and storefronts for mobile phones around the world, today announced Express News, a free mobile news app for Android-based phones. Express News is the first app to offer more than 300 news feeds in eight languages, exploiting many of the unique features offered with Google’s new mobile platform.

“We are constantly examining the market to determine where we can provide the most value to mobile users,” said Ted Wugofski, Handmark Chief Technology Officer and GM of Pocket Express. “Express News app is a perfect fit for the Android market delivering the most robust mobile news experience I’ve used on any platform.”

Express News takes advantage of the company’s new European version of Pocket Express which it unveiled at the GSMA Mobile World Congress show in February. Pocket Express is the company’s global flagship mobile service offering news, sports, weather, travel information and more in one easy-to-use application.

Key features of Express News include:

- Availability in eight languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Finnish and Swedish)
    - More than 300 news feeds from trusted sources around the world, including the Associated Press, Canadian Press, and AFP
    - Fully customizable news feeds
    - A sharp, intuitive user interface with swift touchscreen navigation
    - Up-to-the-minute headlines with full stories and corresponding photos
    - Ability to cache news stories for offline reading at any time
    - Share feature allowing users to text or email news stories to others

Express News is immediately available for Android users to download for free through the Android Market. The app is also available for U.S. and European mobile operators and handset providers to take advantage of as a complete international news solution for their Android-based phones, no matter what language or region they cover.

For more screenshots and to download, go here

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Has anyone tried this out yet? I think im going to give it a whirl.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I tried to download it but for the life of me I can't seem to find the g1 where you pic your device.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~