Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't wait to try it Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Can't wait to try it
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Looks awesome! One more thing to consider in my quest for my next phone and carrier!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Yep, cant wait for it to come to the 8900 or the 9700 (my christmas gift to me!)
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by lacroixn View Post
    Yep, cant wait for it to come to the 8900 or the 9700 (my christmas gift to me!)
    Don't you love it when you're good to yourself.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

halfcack no está en línea Stack level 1
    What is really cool is the downplay of the HTC Eris. This is a beauty. Don't buy the hype until you at least look at the Eris, it makes that fat lipped moto look real ugly. M

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm sure somehow it will be Ad based but I'm still glad to see the Maps feature. I didn't see this one coming. It only makes sense looking back.

I can't wait for it's release.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Navigation is working great on the My Touch.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Whats up rdills? I have been out of action for awhile, but am back now on the MyTouch rockin the google navigation on a dwang-cooked rom. This phone is unlimited!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yo Mortgage! Ahhhh I see you upgraded huh? I'm lovin this nav man! They came up with a stand alone nav flash .zip so I'm using that on the latest Cyan.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah, I stupidly bricked my G1 while trying to update with Cyanogen awhile back during the 1.6 release. I went messing with the SPL and so had to run the 8310 standby phone. My wife felt sorry for me and gave me the MyTouch as my early and only Christmas gift.

This google navigation is nice. I tried the Wisepilot trial navigation last weekend and it was about the best navigation software I have used, but they charge $70 after the trial.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Ooh,I know going back to that Curve was brutal! Wifey saved you alot of grief for sure. So what color you get? I've been thinking about that special edition M.T. with a major boost in RAM. Just to play with until Sony X10.

Yeah, it will be impossible to pay for navigation with our new maps. Its pretty quick and accurate. It navigates the best route every time and ends with a street view of your destination. Now we need a car dock.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Can't wait for that Google GPS Navigation. Google rocks! (Waiting for my wave too).
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12