I spotted this on twitter and think this could be potentially very fun. Google Goggles ... Android News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Google Goggles Coming to Android

Advertisement

I spotted this on twitter and think this could be potentially very fun. Google Goggles is a visual search where you use your camera to take pictures that produce a google search of items or places. Still a work in progress, but looks like it's coming along nicely. I wonder when they will go live.

[Android Anarchy]
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I spotted this on twitter and think this could be potentially very fun.
    Wow, thanks for the link azstar!

What continues to amaze me is the literal explosion of activity in the development arena for Android.

Having had a G1, and now the Droid I've been having so much fun with this.

Just one short year ago, I would have never guessed that I would buy into the Verizon network for a phone.

However having closely followed Motorola's Droid project since the initial rumor over a year ago, as soon as the Droid was confirmed I was a buyer.

I could not be happier.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I was asking for an app like this almost a year ago on a thread....damn google

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I see that it's available in the market now.

This will be fun to play with!
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 12-07-2009 at 06:25 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ooohh I wasn't expecting it so fast! Thanks for letting us know it's live.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0; en-us; Droid Build/ESD20) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Man....I love me some google....first free navigation now this....can't believe how fast android is growing
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb51780 View Post
    Man....I love me some google....first free navigation now this....can't believe how fast android is growing
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    I'm not suprized with the massive power, resources and influence of Google. Off to a relatively slow start just over a year ago, they are coming on strong and most certainly will capture the attention of their competitors. Google has chosen a great strategy and the public is ready to embrace it. The next twelve months will reveal a huge number of Android based phones that will stand the smartphone industry on it's ear.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here's an article on it the N Y Times put out on it on Sunday, Dec. 20th. Looks fascinating.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com