Results 1 to 3 of 3 : FitSync Corp ., patent holder for workout tracking on PDAs, mobile phones and ... Android News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

FitSync is Best Selling/Highest Rated Fitness App in Google Android Market

Advertisement FitSync Corp., patent holder for workout tracking on PDAs, mobile phones and other handheld devices, announced today that FitSync for Android is the best selling and highest rated health and fitness app in the Google Android Market. This follows FitSync's selection as an Apple "Staff Pick" and "Featured Web App" in the Sports category for iPhone.

FitSync for Android extends FitSync's innovative integration of mobile workout tools with its online portal where users can network with fellow healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, fitness and healthcare professionals, and other resources via handheld devices and the Internet. FitSync is also available for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile, Palm and Java powered devices.

FitSync pioneered paperless "green" fitness training in 2001 replacing workout cards and notebooks with an integrated handheld and Web application. FitSync users can download workouts to any PDA or mobile phone, log offline and then sync their results to their account. Users can pick from over 1600 exercises and videos, 360 workouts, and 50 multi-week programs in FitSync's searchable libraries or create their own.

[read more]

FitSync is available for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile, Palm and Java devices.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    My sisters gonna love it!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

bufffman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Seems like original poster has his facts wrong. I don't know about the iphone or the other gadgets he listed, but CardioTrainer ranks at the top for fitness apps on android. I've been using CT for quite some time and I must say, its probably one of the better Android apps. It tracks your movement via GPS, uploads your tracks online, has voice activated commands, and has more functions than you can shake a stick at. It's in the lifestyle apps list near the top.