Ok, raise your hand if you can name 5 mobile devices from Phillips without pulling ... Android News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

First Look at the Phillips V808 Android

Advertisement

Ok, raise your hand if you can name 5 mobile devices from Phillips without pulling up Google. Probably a few of you who can. Well, today, PConline released the first shots of a new Android device from Phillips called the V808. It looks like a sleek little handset and promises to focus heavily on GPS by including newer GPS software and a car cradle. It will sport the standard 480x320 touchscreen and a 3.2 MP camera, including both video recording and playback. Google has promised that between 18-20 new Android handsets will be released this year and this could definitely be the one that gets Phillips into the mobile device market.

You can check out the original post here, but unless you can read Chinese, you'll have to make due with the Google Translator. Ironic I guess, using the Google Translator to read about a Google platform device.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 07-28-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: fixed formatting :)
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    You can check out the original post here, but unless you can read Chinese, you'll have to make due with the Google Translator. Ironic I guess, using the Google Translator to read about a Google platform device.
    Hahaha, that's great stuff and I can't name 5 phones. Heck now that i think about it i can't name one? I will be back after I google
    that.

Edit* Ok I Binged it and no luck. I googled it and here is what i found.

A strictly Europe & Asia cell phone company. Since Philips doesn't have a specific web site that I know about their cell phones, I'm linking to GSMarena, which has a page about Philips phone. Please let me know if you find an official page for Philips phones.

Phillips Cell Phone Models
    Last edited by srl7741; 07-27-2009 at 11:43 PM.