Product-reviews.net : "The Dell Smartphone rumor has now popped up yet again. These fresh rumors ... Android News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Dell Android, S60 Smartphone could launch next month

Advertisement

Product-reviews.net: "The Dell Smartphone rumor has now popped up yet again. These fresh rumors say that we could see a Dell Smartphone launch as early as next month at the 3GSM or Mobile World Congress.

Normally we would regard this as the usual rumor and take it with a pinch of salt, but Dell's people were at the Adamo event and they were carrying G1s, and Dells director was carrying a Nokia E71 and was talking about how well built the phone was."

[Read more]

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Man! If Dell comes out w/a PDA/Phone device, I might have get it. I loved my Dell Axim! It was generations ahead of Iphone or any touch-screen for that matter. My Dell Axim X51V was sporting a lot of things that Iphone and Rim are just now coming out w/.

Here's my current specs(Keep in mind that this is 5yrs. old!):

IMG00004-20090114-1359.jpg

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Man! If Dell comes out w/a PDA/Phone device, I might have get it. I loved my Dell Axim! It was generations ahead of Iphone or any touch-screen for that matter. My Dell Axim X51V was sporting a lot of things that Iphone and Rim are just now coming out w/.

Here's my current specs(Keep in mind that this is 5yrs. old!):

IMG00004-20090114-1359.jpg
    5 years? Not bad processor and memory!

pearlfanatic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow i thought i was the only user still using the axim x50v. Im still using it as my primary mp3 player in my car, especially cause I can simply click on the songs i want to play. I wish the storm was as loud in the car as the axim.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I still have my Axim X50 somewhere in my garage but it no longer works after 1 drop.