via BGR : "We hope you Android lovers out there are sitting down, because we’re ... Android News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Android 2.0 Screenshots

Advertisement

via BGR: "We hope you Android lovers out there are sitting down, because we’re about to knock your socks off. Android 2.0 hasn’t been released, announced, or even pictured. Until now. And we’re doing it like we’re doing it for TV — major screenshots and major information right here, just for you, our beloved readers.

Android 2.0 looks to be a major improvement in Google’s mobile OS and we couldn’t be more excited about it. From native Exchange support to native Facebook support (it will sync with your contacts), browser improvements, a completely updated Maps application, unified email Inbox — there’s much, much more — and a brand new UI makeover, version 2.0 starts to make Android a really viable (and interesting) platform. Bounce over the jump for all the screenshots and our walkthrough!"

Full article and screenshots here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It's looking blan. I wish they would add some Eye Candy to their products. I like the Android OS but really wish it had some pizzazz to it also. I won't say DOS but maybe Win 3 dot 1.

Good Stuff none the less

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    This is outstanding. Android is evolving at a rapid pace. This is good news indeed. Thanks !

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    At this rate its going to be VERY hard for apple to even keep up with android.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Also the Android OS GUI is very similar to the iPhone GUI that it makes it a very attractive solution to switch to. Lately, as mentioned above they've began to lead the way in platform improvements, features and innovation.

Here's a good read:
    http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...t_in_2012.html

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good info...thanks.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Very good read! Really I made that same prediction about Android a year ago when it wasn't the popular choice.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I've been giving serious consideration to grabbing a myTouch just to have one around. I just don't know if I can kick my BB addiction though. I logged onto T-Mo's website the other day to check out something and Chevy Chase was pushing a myTouch in my face.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS