Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vzw would just suck all the fun out of the iPhone anyway. However Att does ... Apple iPhone News forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Vzw would just suck all the fun out of the iPhone anyway. However Att does a good job of that too. Jb iPhones are the way to go!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    Vzw would just suck all the fun out of the iPhone anyway. However Att does a good job of that too. Jb iPhones are the way to go!
    How would Verizon "suck all the fun out of" the iPhone? Just curious. Sounds like a bad experience with Verizon is in your past - I'm not familiar with them so I had to ask.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Had one for a week at work......novelty wore off.....and back to my beloved Berry!!! It was a touching moment!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowercase View Post
    I don't understand, why would you have the iphone when you can get an itouch. Everything you want, minus the commitment and service fees. Snag one of those, but leave the berry? Sir, I have one question for you..

"Are you friggin' crazy?"

Berry for life, with a handy dandy counterpart.. the itouch. What more could you want??

(Other than some new and actually released CDMA berries, come on niagara!)
    Totally agree, from the beginning I just had the iTouch, pretty much the same features as the iPhone without having to switch companies, or the payments or anything.

CardiacSmashin no está en línea Stack level 2

Berry crappy

Later crapberry!!!! Got the 2nd gen iPhone unlocked. No need for 3g so de tm doesn't have it. Installed swirlly for mms, and clipy for copy and past. Left the 8900 without blinking.!!
    via iPhone
    Last edited by CardiacSmashin; 05-02-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12