washingtonpost.com via techcrunch.com : Yesterday, we talked a bit about how some companies are clearly ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Want To Avoid Swine Flu? There's An App For That Too

Advertisement

washingtonpost.com via techcrunch.com: Yesterday, we talked a bit about how some companies are clearly trying to capitalize on the Swine Flu craze that is sweeping the nation. Naturally, someone just had to make an iPhone app.

And the winner is IntuApps, which has Swine Flu Tracker, waiting for approval from Apple before it's released into the App Store. IntuApps' Barry Schwartz, who is also a blogger, sent along some screenshots of the app. In it, you can see the current Threat Level for the disease, a map showing confirmed and suspected cases, a symptoms area to inform people, and an alert page for breaking news on Swine Flu.

[read more]

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    wow,,,

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Lol

Trust Apple to come up with that catchy catch phrase that everyone hears about on the TV. Now they really have 'an app for' the swine flu? Unbelieveable!!!
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    When crisis strikes, it's time to think positive, and innovate, but certainly not for making quick bucks. Hope that app is free, because Apple is certainly not going to give free iPhones away to people scared to death due to the latest problem that has challenged the whole of humanity once again. Nothing's going to break us. Let's face this challenge with strength of mind and spirit
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    All I have to say, as a health care professional, is that all this bs is getting on our nerves. Everybody and their uncle who has a cough or runny nose comes to the er thinking they have it which henders our care for those people who are really sick or injured. So in conclussion stop freaking out and get alife.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Want to avoid the iPhone flu?
    There's a Berry for that too
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It seems the Apple enthusiasts are going gang-busters writing applications for the iphone and and Apple is still poring a lot of money into the selling the iPhone. According to this report, it appears to be paying off big time! We can't deny the success of attention, money and advertising.

I can't say I'm interested yet but I'm getting curious and I'd love to play with one for a while.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Deserves playing with. I did too, and then gifted it to my little daughter