Vlingo for the Apple iPhone is a new application, available free-of-charge, that uses vlingo's voice-powered ... Apple iPhone News forum
Voice-Activate Your iPhone with Vlingo
Vlingo for the Apple iPhone is a new application, available free-of-charge, that uses vlingo's voice-powered interface to eliminate the need for typing.
- Initiate calls to anyone in your address book.
- Search for anything through Yahoo! or Google in one step.
- Look up and map local listings.
- Update Facebook and Twitter status updates without typing.
How to get vlingo on your iPhone
- App Store:
- Simply type “vlingo” into the search field. The App Store on iPhone works over cellular networks and Wi-Fi, so users can wirelessly download applications directly onto their iPhone and start using them immediately
- Search for “vlingo” through the iTunes Store. The App Store is also available on iTunes for Mac or PC, which syncs applications to the iPhone using a USB cable.
Without an assignable external button, this program is no where near as useful on the iPhone as it is on the BlackBerry...more of a novelty....
Tags for this Thread