Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a year left on my AT&T contract. I'll let Verizon work out the ... Apple iPhone News forum

sjb4 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have a year left on my AT&T contract. I'll let Verizon work out the bugs and see what things are like after that first year. Maybe this will push AT&T to improve their coverage areas and keep me as a customer.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    The reason why AT&T has shotty 3G coverage is because they wanted it before everyone else. Verizon took it's time producing their version of 3G and because they didn't jump right into it, they cover 70% more. Verizon's looking to roll out their version of 4G in 2010, AT&T is planning the release 4G in 2011. Sounds like AT&T learned from their mistake to me. They're trying to get it right and come out above Verizon.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Verizon and IPhone - Don't see it happening at all...

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Verizon and IPhone - Don't see it happening at all...
    I'm with you on this one, there is NO chance.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm on the fence still? I think TMO would fit well and keep the iPhone unrestricted by the carrier.

After all we don't see AT&T logos or crap Apps ready for download on the current iPhone.

Verizon thinks they have to place "V" stuff evrrywhere on the device and in the OS and then they love to nickel and dime for all the extras.

Apple won't allow that and with their next phone I just see more of the same.

Verizon could be great but they have $ on their mind first and foremost.

I've had several V phones and loved them all I just don't see them changing their ways for Apple.

It could be a great year for TMO by getting the iPhone and Google Phone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The main reason I don't see T-Mobile getting the iPhone (ever) is due to their small size. As a customer I have experienced great customer service and good prices. But that does not make up for the lack of coverage in so many areas, when I travel. If one lives in an area with good T-Mobile coverage (I do) it's great. But if you travel, think twice before signing a T-Mo contract.

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    It will be interesting how all this turns out. currently it seems not likely that Vz would carry the iphone. of course we'll see

JMcoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hope we will see this and if T-mobile get the iPhone that will be cool but then Tesco have already and there's always unlocking.

jeff.d no está en línea Stack level 1
    While I'm looking forward to getting the Incredible when it comes out on Verizon, if they get the iPhone I'd have a hard time choosing between the two. Being able to access the web while on a call may be convenient it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if I couldn't.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    After Verizon released all of those commercials for the Droid saying "iDon't do this..." etc, it would be dumb for them to pick up the iPhone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12