In April at CTIA International Las Vegas, Hayden and I had the opportunity to meet ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

TouchChords: Learn how to play guitar on your iPhone!

Advertisement

In April at CTIA International Las Vegas, Hayden and I had the opportunity to meet with the developer behind TouchChords, a revolutionary way to learn chords on the guitar. With all of the iPhone/iPod Touch apps available in iTunes, TouchChords proves to be a little different from all the rest. Development of applications like this (using the right side of your brain) is a great inspiration. It's definitely not a "time killer" application Be that ROCK STAR you always wanted to be!

TouchChords Free helps you learn the guitar. It teaches you what you need to know to get right down to the fun of playing your instrument. Master key chords with your iPhone or iPod Touch in the palm of your fretting hand.

TouchChords Features:
    -- Practice chords on a 1:1 virtual fretboard, with strings and fret dimensions like those a of a real guitar. Develop the muscle memory to play these chords on a real guitar.
    -- Learn chords hand-picked by an expert guitarist, within sequences that help you combine chords for jamming, writing, and inspiration.
    -- See a skilled guitarist's hand on each chord, so you know exactly how to hold your hand comfortably on the guitar neck.
    -- Zoom out on each chord to quickly understand where to put your hand on the fretboard.
    -- Tap the info button to learn about each sequence, and for inspiration, watch a pro play it.
    -- Hear a high-quality audio recording of each chord.

TouchChords offers 4 sequences:
    -- E Blues: learn blues guitar in the key of E
    -- Meow Power: languorous chords inspired by one of our favorite indie musicians
    -- Doobalicious: laid-back, smooth, and funky 70's style
    -- Little Hands: chords for kids and youngsters who are just getting started

Learn more about Curious Brain and TouchChords on their website or on iTunes for FREE download here

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    My nephew has this app on his Itouch, its a great app.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ya, i have it loaded on my son's ipod touch too. its a really neat app

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    WOW!
    I am going to load this on my itouch.
    Thats the best app I have ever seen. Two thumbs up.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Getting this NOW, I've been playing a guitar for a long time, but to be honest, I'm not very good with knowing 'chords' and their names....this is a big plus for me! YES!