With over 65,000 apps available for iPhone and iPod Touch 2g users, its amazing how ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Top 10 Free Apps for the iPhone

Advertisement

With over 65,000 apps available for iPhone and iPod Touch 2g users, its amazing how anyone could find anything on iTunes unless searching for specific attributes. Rumors are floating around that Apple will be implementing new procedures for app approval. Of course, if you are looking for Google Voice for your new iPhone you won't find it on iTunes. Be patient, Google has plans on making the application available via the web soon enough

Check out the TOP 10 Free Apps for the iPhone below:

#1: 20Q Mind Reader
    Based on the web/handheld game. Think of something and 20Q can name it. Probe deep into your mind and challenge your skills to see if you can outsmart the system! Yes, it can READ YOUR MIND!

#2: Guess My Age - Math Magic
    Amaze yourself. Then amaze your friends. Guess My Age - Math Magic will present you with a sequence of seven tables of numbers. You simply answer yes/no to the questions for each table. Then the application will surprisingly tell your age accurately. It is a good math trick to play among your friends or family and discuss how it works.

#3: Bump
    Discussed numerous times on the forum (for its notoriety in being the 1 billionth download)... Bump makes swapping contact information and photos as simple as bumping two phones together. No typing, no searching a list for the right person, no mistakes. Contact info is saved directly into your address book and photos are saved directly into your camera roll. Perfect for exchanging virtual business cards.

#4: Slingshot Cowboy
    The TOP Arcade Action Game .. Get it while its FREE!! Cause mischief to peaceful cows by launching stones at them from your slingshot. Stretch the rubber strip with your finger, aim and release! Tilt the iPhone up to change the trajectory and send the stone higher and farther.

#5: The Oregon Trail FREE
    Head off on an unforgettable journey to the West in search of gold and fortune. It's a refreshing new spin on the classic game you used to play!

#6: Doodle Buddy
    Doodle Buddy is the most fun you can have with your finger! Finger paint with tons of colors, poke the screen to drop in stanmps and draw on provided backgrounds or pictures of friends. Even connect your drawing session with a friend to draw together and text chat in real time over the internet.

#7: Do Not Press The Red Button
    Free for a limited time!! There are doors that shouldn't be opened. There are secrets that shouldn't be told. There are buttons that shouldn't be pressed.

#8: All 51 Games FREE
    The title is a little wrong, as the description says "54" games in this bundle. A few to list: Monkey Jump, Babel, Dino Eggs, Kick Ups Soccer, Poker Mania ... the list goes on!

#9: Offender Locator Lite
    Discussed numerous times on the forums in the past couple of weeks, this app is the "Lite" version and free.
    Offender Locator allows anyone living in the US to view registered sex offenders living in your area. They know where you and your family are ... Now its time to turn the tables so that you know where they live and can make better decisions about where to allow your kids to play.

#10: Facebook
    I don't think this one needs much introduction, but here is the "description" from iTunes: Facebook for iPhone makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. Use your iPhone to start conversations with Facebook Chat, check your friends' latest photos or status updates, look up phone numbers, etc.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I only have #10 but maybe since they're free I'll try a couple of the others....I have the handheld 20Q....it's always fun on a long car trip.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    ATA
    well, when I had my iPhone, I had bump and facebook (out of those apps) but I'm sure my son has all of them on his iPod he has like 10 pages of apps so far!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Haha I have 8 pages myself but so much of it is junk I tried just because it's free I could probably delete almost half and never miss them but since I'm not hurting for room, who cares
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    Azstar, i take it you have both. how do they compare?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    hmm the screenshot reminds me of Sprint for some reason

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    I guess I need to get on the ball...10 PAGES!!!??? Wow!

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by UH8ME View Post
    I guess I need to get on the ball...10 PAGES!!!??? Wow!
    well, with over 65k apps to choose from your imagination is the only thing to really limit you!! lol!