TechCrunch has posted a nice App Review by Alex Ahlund Founder of AppVee We are ... Apple iPhone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional

The 35 Best iPhone Apps Of The Year (So Far)

TechCrunch has posted a nice App Review by Alex Ahlund Founder of AppVee

We are just past of a year since the App Store launched and there are more than 60,000 applications released for the iPhone and iPod Touch. When we wrote our 2008 year-end app wrap-up, we had just surpassed the 10,000 app milestone. In early June 2009, the store reached 50,000 apps. At present, we are looking at a staggering 300 new applications being released every single day. How does the average iPhone user find the gems in this deluge?
    Unfortunately, the process is entirely overwhelming for the average iPhone user. The bulk of consumers use iTunes’ Top and front page listings. Since placement on the top lists is derived entirely from unit sales, there is a disturbing skew towards the $.99 applications. This not only discourages big developers from putting high budgets and serious resources towards development of really useful applications and games, but also does a disservice to us, as iPhone users. If all we see are ninety-nine cent gimmicks and toys, how will we realize the true potential of our device? Apple attempts to offset this with editor’s picks, but this simply isn’t enough to make sense of the App Store.

Demo Videos & More

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is crazy sometimes to dig through all the available apps, lists and reviews like this help quite a bit. I already use several of the listed apps but saw a couple others I will definitely look into like Read It Later...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wooow, now that is a nice article. I have to try some of these out. I must say I do agree that slacker on the iPhone is a pretty nice app that I use vey often
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    ASK ME
    Cool. I sent this to my friends with iPhones.
    Gyros anyone?