A new version of the communications workhorse Skype has been released for iPhone and iPod ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Skype for iPhone 1.1 Released. Make Skype call over Wi-Fi

Advertisement

A new version of the communications workhorse Skype has been released for iPhone and iPod Touch users running OS 2.2 or 3.0.

Useful new features in this release include the ability to access Skype voicemail from your iPhone as well as to send low cost SMS messages via your Skype client.

Sign into Skype via 3G, WiFi, GPRS or Edge and see who is online - then instant message them whenever, and wherever the mood strikes.

Read More (Via mobilitysite.com)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i guess i was confused by this release. when told that i could make calls over wifi using skype, i "assumed" they meant to anyone, anywhere (and I'm speaking of iPod touch). it works great, but its only skype to skype for free ... have to add skype minutes to call "non-skype" numbers. still a cool app, especially for the itouch's that aren't phones

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Its a brilliant application. Wish there was one for the blackberry that worked over WiFi
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have this app..and it's great, I called my sisters MacBook because she wasn't answering her cell phone..it was KOOL