CNNMoney : 2 weeks ago there was a report from Admob which indicated that the ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Report: iPhone has "commanding lead" on Web

Advertisement

CNNMoney: 2 weeks ago there was a report from Admob which indicated that the iPhone accounted for 51% of smartphone web requests during January 2009. For last month, (February) Net Applications' rusults indicates that Apple iPhone controls over 66% of all mobile web use.

[Read More]

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hope the person that wrote this article realize that of course apple uses up that much web; about 85% of the apps are web base. And they are wright; its much easier to surf on the Iphone because they have apps for it...

That is crazy to hear that....WOW!
    Last edited by planneau; 03-02-2009 at 08:32 AM.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

zyxwvu44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435a541
    could be the required data plan...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I browsed PinStack using the iPhone a few times and although I'm not ready to give up my 8900, I must say if my BB browsed like the iPhone I would use it for browsing A LOT more. But I'm always on my PC so don't really need mobile browsing much.

I think the fact is, iPhone browsing is very close to the PC experience, so that a higher % of users web browse on iPhone than probably on any other platform. They pretty much use the browser as a PC browsing replacement.

On my 8900 I really still only browse WAP enabled sites for the mostpart. Full html is still a bit frustrating.

My biggest gripe is giving up the physical keypad. Which could be mind over matter.