Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by calm_tiger I've read that there will be very little difference in the ... Apple iPhone News forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I've read that there will be very little difference in the 3rd generation iphone and the 3.0 upgrade that all 2nd generation iphones will receive in june for free
    Oh yea, most likely. But it will still sell like hotcakes, and my *** will still probably be stuck in line to get it. :P
    -Tim

tmiller78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a question, how can I buy one of these phones? I am new to the site and not sure what to do. Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by tmiller78 View Post
    I have a question, how can I buy one of these phones? I am new to the site and not sure what to do. Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    welcome to pinstack!

if you are an ATT subscriber, and eligible for an upgrade, call Customer Service or log into your ATT account to purchase.

if you are a new subscriber, call Customer Service or go into a local store?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    jailbroken iphone is super sweet, I just miss my physical keyboard. Once you jailbreak you'll seriously almost forget about going to BB.

Free paid apps, free 3G tethering, funtionality & look upgrades, and almost anything else you can imagine.

This is what I have been told at least.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12