I was just tweeting about this the other day, where I wished I could use ... Apple iPhone News forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

RedEye mini converts Apple Products into Universal Remote

I was just tweeting about this the other day, where I wished I could use my iPhone to change the channel on my TV Looks like it is possible now.

The RedEye mini is setting a new bar in the world of iPhone / iPad / iPod touch remotes, with a single plug-in Infrared (IR) adapter enabling your Apple device to beam out a near-limitless array of IR commands. All that's needed is the 3.5mm dongle (read: your dock connector remains open), the latest iPhone OS and the free RedEye app; once you're setup, you can then control your TV, AV receiver, Blu-ray player and whatever else is lucky enough to be in your home theater rack and support IR dictation. Better still, the app allows users to customize the way they control their gear, with full multitouch and accelerometer support complementing the ability to add (soft) macro buttons.

[Read More]

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been watching this one and the L5 remote. This one looks like a little better option tho. I can't wait for them to be available

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    So is there anything there isn't a app for
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16