engadget mobile : Quickoffice is no stranger to the mobile Office space . Indeed, the ... Apple iPhone News forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!

Quickoffice for iPhone impressions

engadget mobile: Quickoffice is no stranger to the mobile Office space. Indeed, the software itself has been around in one form or another since 1998. Most recently, however, the app has strolled into Apple's App Store, and we'll be taking a closer look at what may possibly be the most serious productivity app to sashay over to the iPhone OS. Priced at $19.99, the app certainly isn't inexpensive, but it offers a few luxuries that businesspeople and Office mavens alike may not be able to live without.

[Read full article]

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Looks pretty good. I'll have to check that out.
    ~via smartphone

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Seeing that you are able to,in fact, import docs from your pc to your iPhone/quickoffice makes this a future app for me. Hopefully, it's good to go for 3.0.
    ~via smartphone

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been watching that App also hoping to see some good reviews and more details on how it really works for people. I'm wanting an office App but unlike the $0.99 Apps I'm not willing to make a mistake on this one. $19 mistakes add up fast.

So far, so good. Everyone seems to like this one.