via Mashable : "Adobe’s Photoshop app for the iPhone launched today, and it’s slick. You ... Apple iPhone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Photoshop For iPhone

Advertisement

via Mashable: "Adobe’s Photoshop app for the iPhone launched today, and it’s slick.

You can edit photos from your phone or stored in your Photoshop.com (Photoshop.com) account using intuitive finger gestures. Editing is reversible and non-destructive, with the output saving to your iPhone Photos collection and optionally to your online account.

A simple toolbar-style drop-down menu interface lets you choose from a collection of editing tools and effects including crop, rotate, and flip, exposure, saturation and tint adjustments, and easy to apply filters including black and white, sketch, soft focus, pop, border, vignette blur, warm vintage, rainbow, soft black and white and white glow."

Full article here.

iTunes link to the app here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^^ is extremely jealous. hatin' on the iphone guys

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hahaha
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I know it would be nice to have for BB!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Strawder, GREAT FIND MATE!!! *happy dance*
    Can't DL on my iPhone with an Australian iTunes account :'( Looking at the comments it's possilbe to fake it using a US account.... anyone try that yet?
    Just read that you sign up for a US iTunes account, DL the app, and then load it to your iPhone. Can anyone tell me if that will stuff up my iPhone synced with my Aussie account?
    Last edited by ted; 10-12-2009 at 04:55 AM.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    great find !! Just got it and was surprised to find it FREE!!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Just downloaded it...and its VERY cool, and yes..FREE!!!

I really want to try out the app Brushes which is supposed to be way more like photoshop on you iPhone.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm going to give this App a try. Currently I have been using ColorSplash but it's not the same as this App. Free is Free and it looks nice.

Thanks for the info.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    No kidding! I'm jealous as well...

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Wow, I've been playing around with it for an hour now and they did an outstanding job on this App and the web site. I definitely recommend this App to others. Logging in was a mess at first because I already had an account (from prior desktop software).
    So if your trying to create an account and already have an account use your desktop to navigate through the sign up rather than the iPhone. If I had to mention one thing I don't like it would be the Flash web interface. It's slow and clunky.

Edit* I should add if your a MM user you may not be impressed with the web site and features but the editing of images will still be nice.
    Last edited by srl7741; 10-12-2009 at 08:20 PM.