Looking to personalize your iPhone with stylish and rugged protection? Available only at AT&T, OtterBox ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

OtterBox Defender Series iPhone Cases Exclusively at AT&T

Advertisement

Looking to personalize your iPhone with stylish and rugged protection? Available only at AT&T, OtterBox announces two custom color options for the Defender Series for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, a black shell with white silicone or pink shell with black silicone—ready to take on all the bumps, drops and scratches of life!

With 99 percent coverage to keep your iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS looking new, the OtterBox Defender Series offers three layers.* First, a thin, clear membrane covers the touchscreen to keep it safe from scratches. Second, a tough polycarbonate shell fortifies the iPhone against drops and impact and finally, a silicone skin absorbs shock and keeps dust and dirt out of ports and plugs.
    “The OtterBox Defender Series provides iPhone users with the ultimate protection against expensive repairs and replacements,” said Curt Richardson, OtterBox CEO. “It has been our most popular model to date and now customers can find customizable colors through AT&T.”

All iPhone functions including volume control, sync/charge, home, sleep/wake, camera, touch screen and silent switch remain accessible through the case. Case also includes a holster-style swivel belt clip which converts into a display stand for easy viewing when the device is inserted screen out.

Ready for busy, on-the-go lifestyles, the OtterBox Defender Series for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS prevents damage. Now with two exclusive color options, AT&T customers can choose a case that fits their personal style.

*Defender Series cases do NOT protected against water. Will provide some added protection against drop, bump and dust. NOT intended for protection against water intrusion.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ooohhh now I know what to give my wife for x-mas!!!! She's allways dropping the iPhone!!!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    OtterBox does make some great cases. Just a bit on the extreme side for my daily haul. I had one for my BB. Rock solid all the way.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have one for my iphone.......and my freakin car charger won't fit into the bottem of the thing.... oh well
    just sucks unwraping my phone to charge on the go.....
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Just got back from Apple T & T. Looking an an upgrade for mrschokem and saw this Otter there. I said, "you guys just got those this week, didnt you"? and the rep goes-"how did you know that?" I just smiled my best Stacker smile.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol I love knowing more than almost all Att reps....

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    I love my Otterbox. It isn't that bulky, fits fine in my pants pocket. At $50 it was a bit pricey but has paid for itself after surviving a few jumps from my desk, car, and light rain.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up OtterBox Defender Series Case

I had a OtterBox Defender Case for my bb Curve and it was a first rate case with great protection but it added alot of bulk to the phone. I use the IvySkin Quattro T-4 case with glass screen. The screen works just like it isn't there at all. It's a tough case that adds no bulk at all. I'm not trying to "one up" anyone, just trying to help. If you want to you can go to www.IvySkin.com and check it out.iPhonenano_1.png
    Peace!!
    God Made The Apple
    Apple Made The iPhone