Today, Quicken debuted its own money manager: Quicken Online Mobile . Like Mint, it's free. ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Manage your money with Quicken Online Mobile for iPhone

Advertisement

Today, Quicken debuted its own money manager: Quicken Online Mobile. Like Mint, it's free. Unlike Mint, it's passcode-protected.

That protection addresses a long-standing concern: if someone makes off with your iPhone, they can fire up the Mint app and see how much money's sitting in each of your accounts.

Quicken Online Mobile, on the other hand, won't let you in without first entering your four-digit PIN.

[Read More]

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm thinking that next year you'll be able to do your taxes using Turbo-Tax for the iPhone by next year.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I've been using PocketMoney but I'm going to give this app a try. Free is Free and these type of apps are so helpful.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would too if I had an iPhone. I've been using Quicken and Turbo Tax for many years on my P-C.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com