capt.photo_1272467754458-1-0.jpg Via Yahoo News : Twenty-one-year-old Redwood City, California, resident Brian J. Hogan, the man ... Apple iPhone News forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Man who found — and sold — the missing iPhone unmasked

Advertisement

capt.photo_1272467754458-1-0.jpg
    Via Yahoo News: Twenty-one-year-old Redwood City, California, resident Brian J. Hogan, the man identified by Wired.com as the guy who found — and later sold — Apple's missing iPhone in a bar last month, has a message for Apple, the engineer who originally lost the precious gadget, and the tech world at large: Sorry about that.

[Read More]

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Haha, oh cry me a river. Apple was careless (or the person with the device) in my opinion of course. Leave the poor man alone. The phone got out, he got paid from a non-Apple source, and the phone was returned. If Apple really didn't want the phone to be leaked they should have kept it at the 'lab'.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    He'll need that $5,000 to pay his lawyer, hope he didn't spend it already. Apple lost the device, they need to just man up and walk away and take measures to ensure it doesn't happen again.....not punish the poor guy who was lucky/unlucky enough to end up with it in his hands.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    exactly... the Apple guy should be canned for sure.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-30-2010, 09:02 PM