pcworld.com : Last December, Realmac Software launched LittleSnapper, an iPhoto-like utility for snapping, organizing, and ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

LittleSnapper Arrives for IPhone

Advertisement

pcworld.com: Last December, Realmac Software launched LittleSnapper, an iPhoto-like utility for snapping, organizing, and sharing screenshots. If you don't always have a Mac available with which to get snapping, though, LittleSnapper is now available in a convenient travel size for iPhone and iPod touch.

LittleSnapper for iPhone--maybe they should have called it "LittlerSnapper"--brings the most essential features of its big brother to the iPhone OS. You can use the iPhone's camera to snap a photo, pull a photo from your device's library, or capture a Web page via the program's built-in browser. You can then add a title, description, rating, tags, and specify a photo type (screenshot, websnap, illustration, etc.) to your images, then share them to QuickSnapper, Realmac Software's image hosting and sharing service, or Twitter. LittleSnapper for iPhone offers a tag browser with type-ahead support, and it even supports linking to your QuickSnapper pictures via three popular iPhone OS Twitter clients: Tweetie, Twitterrific, and Twitterfon, in addition to Safari.

[read more]

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just in time for me to get rid of my iphone....... oh well I had more usless apps than I really needed!
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter