Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hollywood says there's no such thing as bad publicity, but I think Apple and AT&T ... Apple iPhone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Hollywood says there's no such thing as bad publicity, but I think Apple and AT&T have proven that wrong. Has there been one good story on either of these companies in the last few weeks? I can't remember the last time I sent an MMS message, but in this day and age, how can this service not be offered? It's pretty much a standard thing anymore, except for Telus customers of course. Sorry guys.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

zipporic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B606F3
    Maybe I should go buy an iPhone and sue them too... anyone want to join? Ha ha.
    On a more serious note, I work at an at&t data center (though I'm a T Mobile customer, lol) and the past few week they have been doing some major work in the server areas. Throwing out dozens of towers and putting in newer ones, plus other things I can't name. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with them trying to rush the MMS service for iphones or not.
    Who told you, you could eat my cookies? Put that cookie down!... Now!
    Courtesy of the Govenator

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Not sure. I would wager it has to do with trying to upgrade their overall bandwidth to keep up with customer demand. I've been hearing a lot of complaints in the last year or so about loss of data connections or slow speeds both upstream and down.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

zipporic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B606F3
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Not sure. I would wager it has to do with trying to upgrade their overall bandwidth to keep up with customer demand. I've been hearing a lot of complaints in the last year or so about loss of data connections or slow speeds both upstream and down.
    Thanks, that makes a bit more sense than my idea, lol.
    Who told you, you could eat my cookies? Put that cookie down!... Now!
    Courtesy of the Govenator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12