Kensington announced today the release of a new travel charging dock for the iPhone/iPod that ... Apple iPhone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Kensington iPod/Iphone Charging Dock

Advertisement

Kensington announced today the release of a new travel charging dock for the iPhone/iPod that charges not only the device, but a mini-battery too.

Features include:
    • Dock simultaneously charges your iPhone or iPod and Mini Battery Pack
    • Included rechargeable Mini Battery Pack adds hours of power when on the go
    • Mini Battery Pack extends play time up to 30 hours of music*; 6 hours of video*; 3 hours of talk**
    • Includes detachable USB charging and syncing cable
    • Compact and convenient for recharging in the home or office
    • Charges your iPhone or iPod even when in a case

The device is compatible with the iPhone 3G and virtually every model of the iPod and since the unit charges the device and mini-battery at the same time, it only requires the use of one USB port. Very convenient for the home or office. The device isn't scheduled to ship until late October, but the company is accepting pre-orders. The cost of the device will be $69.99.

Check it out here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I wish they had more pics....would like to see what it looks like with the mini battery in use...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Very cool,although not big on the fact of having a phone where battery life is so bad that I have to carry around a mini battery
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It would be useful to have the extra external battery for travel days....will consider it for my iPod Touch....games(especially bejeweled 2 and peggle for me) and movies really eat up the battery but are great for passing time sitting in airports and during flight.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good point
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100