From the same folks who brought you the iTwinge QWERTY keyboard iPhone adapter comes an ... Apple iPhone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

iPhone Tripod and App

Advertisement

From the same folks who brought you the iTwinge QWERTY keyboard iPhone adapter comes an iPhone-specific three-legged stabilizer + app, the Blur Tripod.
    This is a total blur-removing minimizing system, complete with tripod, iPhone tripod adapter, and Blur Tripod software. Video after the jump.
    According to the official product page:
    Eliminate blur from photos and videos on your iPhone with the world’s first iPhone tripod adapter, mini tripod and enhancement App.

Our package includes:

* Blur™ Tripod Adapter – Connects the iPhone to photographic tripods
    * Mini Tripod – Small, portable tripod (fits in briefcase, fanny pack, purse, backpack or jacket pocket) & Connects to the Tripod Adapter
    * Blur™ Tripod Software – Enhances photos with adjustable photo delay, multiple pictures with variable delay and a level feature within the camera App
    * Price for Hardware $14.99 USA Funds
    * Price For Blur™ Software $0.99 (Available on iTunes Shortly)

Last edited by srl7741; 09-18-2009 at 08:28 PM.

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Completely retarded. It is a phone for pete sakes. The camera on the phone is made for taking pictures quickly and convienently. If you want good pictures that require you to setup a tripod and such then buy a camera for that purpose. The app might be alright though, but the tripod is a joke. Who is honestly going to be like wait can you fall down again I wanted a picture of that, but I couldn't setup my tripod in time.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Interesting.

timsnichols no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kparker8900 View Post
    Completely retarded. It is a phone for pete sakes. The camera on the phone is made for taking pictures quickly and convienently. If you want good pictures that require you to setup a tripod and such then buy a camera for that purpose. The app might be alright though, but the tripod is a joke. Who is honestly going to be like wait can you fall down again I wanted a picture of that, but I couldn't setup my tripod in time.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107
    That is funny ! needed a good laugh today !