Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

have any of you notice the game boy controllers on this thing?... Apple iPhone News forum

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

have any of you notice the game boy controllers on this thing?
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Interesting...

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    What an ugly toy. The iphone used to be one of the pretty ones. A slider phone? Ugh! Is that a D-pad I see. A nintendo DS?… Jack of all trades master of none. I think I'll stick with my bb. Apple is trying to do too much IMO.~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lol this is a fan concept art Safiy. Apple knows industrial design trust me

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yup this is only artwork not a leak

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Lol. Oh. The iphone is a beautiful phone to look at. It functions well too (although it can't replace my bb ). I hope they keep it slim and sexy. No slider and for god sakes no d-pad. Apple makes high quality goods, they really should focus on putting more powerful multimedia tools in the new iphone. Consider this, most professional videographers, and musicians use macs, and the iphone is also very popular among the multimedia industry and consumers on the go. Apple could have a lock on a nice piece of the cellphone world the same way RIM does.~via smartphone~
    Last edited by Safiy; 02-09-2009 at 07:50 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Lol. Oh. The iphone is a beautiful phone to look at. It functions well too (although it can't replace my bb ). I hope they keep it slim and sexy. No slider and for god sakes no d-pad. Apple makes high quality goods, they really should focus on putting more powerful multimedia tools in the new iphone. Consider this, most professional videographers, and musicians use macs, and the iphone is also very popular among the multimedia industry and consumers on the go. Apple could have a lock on a nice peace of the cellphone world the same way RIM does.~via smartphone~
    Great thought Safiy !

mcaples no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via smartphone~ iPhone...QWERTY KEYS...OH KAY...hey Steve...BlueTooth stereo buddy...give it a whirl!!!!

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I wouldn't mind the iPod traditional navigation, I'll take that over the D-Pad. A and B buttons? Thats a Nintendo thing, I would leave that to them Apple lol. Though if the next gen iPhone isn't a slider how would it feature a fully functional qwerty keyboard? I see it as the only way, other than that if it were to be on the front fascia it would take away from the screen resolution. So a slider would be the winning contender on this don't you all agree?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I just finally got into the touchscreen devices, and to me this defeats the purpose.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ They have a HTC Touch Pro with keyboard and it's doing great. I don't see why this idea would fail. I mean, if anything it would do wonders for Apple. I'm about to switch to them once they release the next one in (I hope) June
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I don't think it would fail. I just don't think its necessary plus it would take away from the originality of the iphone. Apple started the touch screen madness. They're also one of the pioneers of flash/ solid state technology use (the iphone and macbook air). They're sleek and powerful and have moderate to large amount of internal memory. They should stay thin and go with a virtual landscape keyboard. I doubt apple with copy someone else's hardware design, they usually come up with original and clever ideas, and a slider isn't all that innovative anymore.~ via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    once again i 100% agree with Safiy
    But i do think that a slide out design while not innovative is convenient in some cases.
    Time will tell ... or leaks for that matter :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12