Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I stumbled upon this while searching for some news on the Iphone. I have sometimes ... Apple iPhone News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Iphone Pro? Could this be it?

Advertisement

I stumbled upon this while searching for some news on the Iphone. I have sometimes the urge to go to the dark side but I know I'll die if I don't have my copy and paste. Anyway, maybe the Iphone Pro will finally fulfill my gadget needs. I'm crossing my fingers for this to be the final product. I will be soooooooo over this thing. By the way, this is from Gizmodo. Here's the link to their page containing the article...http://i.gizmodo.com/5119445/the-dream-iphone-pro

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    It makes sense... Would compete with keypads smartphones AND PSP.

I see the qwerty keypad as a possibility but the game play i think would remain locked to touch screen.

Nice work Giz.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Interesting...thanks for the info.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I remember seeing this a while back and thinking "When, where, how much?"

I doubt this would ever become a reality.. However, I LOVE this and I would buy this in a heartbeat, along with that "touch screen Bold" (Magnum?) that's been rumored..

Btw those pictures are only fan mock-ups.
    -Tim

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Apple is a very smart company. They purposely "leaked these images to gauge public acceptance & response. I could care less who created them. What I find interesting is that no one here is calling them FAKES as they did when I posted a link to the G2. Very telling. Apple fan boys don't question anything Apple. If Apple unleashes this phone to the public, the smartphone sector will shake like an earthquake. There will be a lot of scrambling to try & compete. Its the same basic form factor as the Ocean without the slide out phone keypad. I was truly impressed with my Ocean and will definitely own an iPhone Pro.

~via Android Smartphone ~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via smartphone~if this is real. And can manage multi tasking and decent push email. Its all over.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    What next? First the iPhone Nano (if it came to the US, I MIGHT actually get it) and now this with a keyboard??

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    It makes sense... Would compete with keypads smartphones AND PSP.

I see the qwerty keypad as a possibility but the game play i think would remain locked to touch screen.

Nice work Giz.
    The PSP doesn't have a physical keypad, or AIM/MSN/Yahoo/ICQ chat clients, so I don't know if it could compete.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I wonder about Apple's plan to dominate the portable gaming device industry. I would like to see how Sony might respond to that.

If there is a portable gaming-cell-phone boom in the industry, I would love to see a Nintendo smart phone.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 02-08-2009 at 08:37 PM.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The iphone could stand to use better video quality. But a slide out qwerty keyboard???
    no way.
    I love the "no keyboard" type of phone. The sure type is a whole bunches better than my BB's ever were.

I don't really like the slide out keyboard but to each his own right?

And if apple gets too expensive with the games then I will just have to jailbreak this mother.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Sometimes being too connected (Nintendo Phone) I think I would go crazy, and you would see (CrackBerry Hospitals and clinics) I would be the first person in line to the clinic! seriously!

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

And why not...

I think the IPhone with a full QWERTY keyboard is great!!! And it might actually save on the poor device battery life too! Cos i'm sure that the 'on-screen' full keyboard drains the battery some what, just like the other phones with just touch screen, it has to be so, really?
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Apple is a very smart company. They purposely "leaked these images to gauge public acceptance & response. I could care less who created them. What I find interesting is that no one here is calling them FAKES as they did when I posted a link to the G2. Very telling. Apple fan boys don't question anything Apple.

I mentioned that it is not real. In the article, it states that it was just a photoshop mock-up by some giz writers.
    -Tim

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    That thing looks good! But I don't like the front fascia of it. (never did)

The "Magnum" would be the one I'd go for.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Apple is a very smart company. They purposely "leaked these images to gauge public acceptance & response. I could care less who created them. What I find interesting is that no one here is calling them FAKES as they did when I posted a link to the G2. Very telling. Apple fan boys don't question anything Apple. If Apple unleashes this phone to the public, the smartphone sector will shake like an earthquake. There will be a lot of scrambling to try & compete. Its the same basic form factor as the Ocean without the slide out phone keypad. I was truly impressed with my Ocean and will definitely own an iPhone Pro.

I agree with you 100%

An if they fix the MMS and video recording issue; that will be the final nail in the coffin. Apple will completely dominate the mobile market. I am liking the Pro already. I might even get one.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast