via PCMagazine : "I'll leave the financials to Reuters, but Verizon Communications executives had some ... Apple iPhone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

iPhone On Verizon Looks Iffy

Advertisement

via PCMagazine: "I'll leave the financials to Reuters, but Verizon Communications executives had some interesting things to say about the carrier's future service plan and phone lineup in today's earnings conference call.

Most notably, they left the door open for an Apple iPhone deal. According to a transcript from SeekingAlpha.com, Verizon chief executive Ivan Seidenberg said "that this is a decision that's exclusively in Apple's court. We obviously would be interested at any point in the future they thought it would make sense for them to have us as a partner."

Full article here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I happen to think Apple does not like CDMA Technology and they are waiting on LTE. About the time Verizon rolls out LTE is also about the time the AT&T contract is up. We will have to stay tuned a little while longer. June 2010

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I happen to think Apple does not like CDMA Technology and they are waiting on LTE. About the time Verizon rolls out LTE is also about the time the AT&T contract is up. We will have to stay tuned a little while longer. June 2010
    Yeah. I agree. But LTE will be sweet either way.
    "Who Dares Wins"

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't think the Iphone will make a big impact on VZ as it did for ATT. Especially with VZ poor customer service. That was one of the big reasons my Friends switched to ATT was because of VZ customer service. Not only that, VZ will have to have apple build them a new iphone different from the 3GS to get the Mac heads interest.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........