According to iPhone tracking site, Aptism, Apple's iTunes catalog includes more than 20,000 iPhone apps. ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

iPhone Hits 20,000 Apps Available for Download.

Advertisement

According to iPhone tracking site, Aptism, Apple's iTunes catalog includes more than 20,000 iPhone apps. In that rabid App Store competition, some of those apps have proven themselves as knock-out business tools. And the iPhone is riding the crest, challenging RIM for the business crown.

After Apple introduced Exchange Server support, many IT departments began begrudgingly accepting the device. For individuals without an enterprise AT&T plan and their own Exchange Server, Apple offers MobileMe for over-the-air contact and calendar syncing. New iPhone support for Google Sync takes individuals and small businesses further, enabling group calendars, even though push email isn't yet an option. But the real power is in the apps.

[Read More]

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    We've all seen the iPhone ads re: all their applications and I'm sure they have some great ones - from the article it sounds like it...but listing 130 of these (see below) in your 20,000 total count is a little excessive IMO.

According to the author, "I quickly estimated more than 130 fart-sound apps or at least those savvy enough to include that search term.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    20,000 apps tha can't be multi-tasked. How many of them are actually useful apps?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    According to the author, "I quickly estimated more than 130 fart-sound apps or at least those savvy enough to include that search term.
    LMAO. If you want to blast em, go iPhone

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    For those who have this phone or if you're just interested, Gizmodo lists the 34 essential apps...there's a few that do look useful. And I read on CNN tech page that a mysterious Directv app just appeared, though it might be beta.

Interesting reads...