Results 1 to 2 of 2 : For the last nine months, the project has been working on a ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

iControl Pad for iPhone may soon see the light of day

Advertisement For the last nine months, the project has been working on a gamepad shell for Apple's iPhone to aid in the playing of jailbreak games and console emulators. Now, a partnering developer has released a video of a final stage prototype being used to play Quake. The add-on, which handles I/O and draws power from the device's dock connector, includes what appears to be an eight-direction d-pad—A, B, X, Y, select, and start buttons. Despite being almost ready to go, the peripheral currently sports a typical white prototype finish.

The iControlPad began its development in May of 2008 when an individual built a serial interface for connecting a Super Nintendo controller to the iPhone. Since then, we have only seen CG renders, a video of an SNES controller hooked up to an iPhone, and a few still pictures.

[read more]

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    Interesting, I once hardwired and old Snes controller, into an alarm clock, and an amp w/speaker because sometimes it takes alot to wake me up.

I was able to set the alarm, change volume, snooze, and seek for the radio, I didnt wire into the alarm off for a reason.

I would set the alarm and go to sleep, and then in the morning after a snooze or too, I threw the controller as far away as I could so I would have to get up, before the neighbors called the cops
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.