Via Engadgetmobile.com United States If you pre-ordered the phone in-store from AT&T, you can pick ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

How to get an iPhone 3G S tomorrow in US, UK, and Canada

Advertisement

Via Engadgetmobile.com

United States

If you pre-ordered the phone in-store from AT&T, you can pick it up tomorrow at 7:00AM from that same retail outlet. Everyone else will have to wait until the normal business hours, and from there it's first come, first serve. If you're wanting to head to an Apple store, be sure to set your alarms for the right time: each one is opening at 7:00AM local time. Apple's online site has a field to let you complete pre-authorization ahead of time, but that won't guarantee you availability so still plan on waiting outside before sunrise. You can also try your luck at Best Buy and Walmart, which should be receiving some stock for each store. As for online pre-orders from either AT&T or Apple, well, just go with whatever the shipping date currently says.

United Kingdom & Canada...

Read More

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I pre-ordered and made the pickup at 7:00. Took maybe 10 minutes and I was on my way home. 32GB"s heavier

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Nice! Any hands on thoughts?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Also see: http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/first_impressions_of_iphone3gs-109750/
    For my hands on thoughts after one days use.