Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AT$T Responds to the FCC in a Letter Link FCC Letters Link This gets more ... Apple iPhone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

AT$T Responds to the FCC in a Letter

Link

FCC Letters
    Link

This gets more interesting as we go. Who's next? Apple......

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    On another note I am still trying to figure out why the government has done nothing to break up the country's largest monopoly, Ebay.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    MacLife had a great interview here from one of the GV app developers who details his conversation with Apple over his app being pulled and even goes on to explain how Apple expects his company to refund customers who bought his app that ask for it. Good read.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    That is a great article. I feel for the developer and many in the same situation. It would not be a good experience to have a hit one day and nothing the next. Factor in time/effort etc and it's worse.

All this fuse over the App Store, Apple and AT$T is good b/c it forces things to change where they may have simply stayed the same. Change is normally good for consumer, lets hope that is the case by this time next year.

No doubt in my mind Apple did not expect the App Store to take off the way it did only one year ago. They seem to be a little behind on Policy among other things and it's showing. I still think they will work out the kinks and meanwhile lets enjoy the transition we are experiencing. Not only will Apple be forced to change so will the carriers. I'm more interested in the carriers changing than anything else. Carriers take far more advantage of us than Apple ever has. It can still be said Apple provides a great product while it can't be said the carriers provide a great service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12