Current bid: US $560.33 On Jun-20-09 at 19:22:22 PDT, seller added the following information: ***I ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Ebay: 30 Bids & climbing - BRAND NEW iPhone 3GS 16GB Black 3G S No Contract

Advertisement

Current bid: US $560.33

On Jun-20-09 at 19:22:22 PDT, seller added the following information:
    ***I forgot to mention that I will also be including a BRAND NEW full iPhone 3G S body protector + screen protector. This clear film goes around the entire phone (back and front) and it's so clear that you can't even tell it's on the phone. It protects your phone from scratches, chips, scuffs, etc.***

On Jun-21-09 at 10:39:20 PDT, seller added the following information:
    ****I only ship in the United States. Please do not bid if you are outside the United States. Thank you for understanding.****

On Jun-21-09 at 10:59:55 PDT, seller added the following information:
    ***Another thing I forgot to mention is that this phone comes with the one year factory warranty from Apple (expires June 19, 2010). All brand new iPhones come with the one year warranty.***

iPhone 3G S on eBay

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    i got a brand new BOLD 9000 att and cash! could my offer be of interest? i have my current bold also,,,,,that i intend to keep using! just dont want to use any upgrades with my att account to purchase an iphone!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Biggest issue I see is the statement of the warranty. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser (must provide reciept in some cases) and not to anyone else. EBay is also considered a non-authorized reseller by all the major cellular manufacturers. I am curious to see how the winner is able to get around this problem when they try to file a warranty claim.

Zo

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    Biggest issue I see is the statement of the warranty. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser (must provide reciept in some cases) and not to anyone else. EBay is also considered a non-authorized reseller by all the major cellular manufacturers. I am curious to see how the winner is able to get around this problem when they try to file a warranty claim.

Zo
    Not true, I bought my phone off a guy on craigslist. It jacked up I called Apple and they told me that it was still covered under warranty and to send it in for replacement.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    lol i found my iphone in a bus they never claim it so i kept it

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It's @ $620 now. A little expensive for me but I suppose if you don't want to be tied to a contract that's ok.

CarrierUnlock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    Not true, I bought my phone off a guy on craigslist. It jacked up I called Apple and they told me that it was still covered under warranty and to send it in for replacement.
    Exactly as long as the warranty is valid it does not matter who purchased the device.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    That is a change in policy that apple may have done. I have had many customers come to me because they were told directly by the carrier and the manufacturer that they had no warranty because they were not the original purchaser. That is awesome on Apple's side to step up and make the warranty transferable. Hopefully some other manufacturers will allow that to happen now.

Zo

CarrierUnlock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    That is a change in policy that apple may have done. I have had many customers come to me because they were told directly by the carrier and the manufacturer that they had no warranty because they were not the original purchaser. That is awesome on Apple's side to step up and make the warranty transferable. Hopefully some other manufacturers will allow that to happen now.

Zo
    I have bought several other devices still under warranty and exchanged them even though I was never the original purchaser.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~