Apple on Tuesday rolled out a new resource on its Web site for users that ... Apple iPhone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Apple offers new resource for finding iPhone, iPod touch apps

Advertisement

Apple on Tuesday rolled out a new resource on its Web site for users that want to find apps for the iPhone or iPod touch

The new section, called “Apps for Everything” breaks down the apps into numerous categories. These include apps for Cooks, Keeping Current, The Great Outdoors, Music, Work, Students, Moms & Dads, Working Out, Going Out, Managing Money, Traveling, and Fun & Games.

“Once you discover the App Store, you’ll see how applications can make your iPhone do just about anything,” says Apple’s Web site. “There are thousands of iPhone apps to choose from. Here are a few that will help you get the most out your iPhone, wherever you go.”

Each category gives you a selection of apps available on the App Store and links to the app’s App Store page

Link

Source: Loopinsight
    Last edited by srl7741; 09-29-2009 at 09:43 PM.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    "Yeah, there's an app for that"...Anyone checked it out yet? Is it a great improvement for the App Store?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    From what I can see it takes what is on the iPhone App Store and places it on the web site and computer screen for a little better viewing experience. Maybe I'm missing something? It's nice but I'm not sure how it helps sort thru Thousands of Apps? It does highlight them well.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I will have to check this out later...anything that helps make a few apps stand out is a good thing I guess.
    BlackBerry8330/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    OMG, why develop an app to do what they need to sit on there ace to organize.
    They need to do some serious organizing in there. Some apps pop up in other categories.
    And other apps are in a category that they shouldn't even be in.
    I don't think this app is going to help at all.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........