Computerworld : "After the release of the iPhone 3G (and the iPhone 2.0 update for ... Apple iPhone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

10 ways Apple can make the iPhone a killer business device

Advertisement

Computerworld : "After the release of the iPhone 3G (and the iPhone 2.0 update for first-generation iPhones), I reviewed the challenges facing corporate IT departments integrating the iPhone as a business device. In that three-part series, I looked at how to handle mass iPhone configuration and deployments, how to configure the iPhone to function in an Exchange environment, and the issues and rewards involved in developing custom in-house iPhone apps.

One thing became clear: The iPhone is unique. While it offers numerous features, its origins as a consumer device still leave in place a number of challenges when adopting it in the enterprise."

[Read More]

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Nice writeup there.

Apple is gonna have to do all that an a lot of shaking to shed the "entertainment device" rep. Great device, but I think the same thing that makes it popular hurts its business adaptability. It is trendy.

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    BB wins every time,

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    A quote from the article

To succeed, Apple will need to prove that the iPhone is more than a media player or a toy.
    I have been saying that from the beginning. It is a great toy.

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    A quote from the article

I have been saying that from the beginning. It is a great toy.
    Thats right.
    Its a cool toy and/or phone, but thats it.
    If ur looking for a real smartphone, damn even the old Treo680 is a lot better.
    The fact that has been making the iPhone a cool gadget is fashion. We all have to face it: its a really good looking phone, and iPod at the same time, but that's it. No more