I've been following @SpareTheAir for quite some time on Twitter, keeping an eye out for ... Apple iPhone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

More Than 100 iPhone Apps For Green Shopping, Eating, Travel and Fun

I've been following @SpareTheAir for quite some time on Twitter, keeping an eye out for eco news as well as "Spare the Air Alert Days" for the Bay Area. Today I saw a tweet from them in regards to eco-friendly/go green apps for the iPhone and thought I'd share the link.

About a year ago, put together a list of 20 iPhone apps that would help you live a greener life. The number of apps we've seen come across the radar since then has exploded to the point where we wonder how on earth anyone can keep track of them.

As Ron Williams, President of 3rdWhale, a green app developer, states, "The iTunes App Store is a big part of the reason [there are so few great green apps] -- it does not do a good job of encouraging their millions of visitors to look beyond the small number of apps featured on their homepage..." He suggests even adding just a "sustainability" tag would be a big help. Well, until we get that, we figured we should start pulling them together for you. So here are our old favorites, new additions we think are cool, and some interesting oddball apps that we're curious about.

Read more and see all 100 apps listed (via

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Thats crazy! An "app for that"? or 100 apps for that lol

Of the 100 I have 1... "Aroundme"

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I also have "Around Me". I think it's awesome.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ditto...."I also have "Around Me". I think it's awesome."
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"