Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't seem to find the place where I download the YouMail app. I guess ... BlackBerry News forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I can't seem to find the place where I download the YouMail app. I guess I just have the add on?

I thought this was a voice-to-text app? If it isn't where can I find a reliable one?
    ~Lauren

timmyc123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246C8F8A
    All the messages download fine, but I don't have any menu options to play them. Whether I press enter or just press the BlackBerry key, there is no option to play. Anyone else having this issue?

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request
    I had the same problem when I downloaded the the new Youmail addon I had no options to do anything except the upload contacts. I am rather new to BB and have an 8330 for Sprint. Did I read that Sprint will not support Youmail or is there just a charge for it. Anyone have this phone and have suggestions I have not tried the Vymail but may if others think it is well supported. I just want to be able to see list of my VM and be able to play back (do not really need the text transription but would be nice. Thanks everyone!

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    I just downloaded the newest version and now I can play the messages. ~via smartphone~

sandraep no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A1A588
    At first it was working fine and then it started to give me the error message
    Some of the others received. Please advise.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    i also upgraded to the latest version and changed my PIN to 4 digits and that worked for me

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody have any luck with uploading your contacts? I have tried several times and it never completes and if I start it again I get repeats on the web site with mostly just names and no numbers.

Faulknergrrl00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question No transcripts?

I downloaded both the Vymail and the Youmail apps. They are running just fine and playing the audio, but where is the transcribed voicemail? When I click on Youmail's option, it shows you have to pay for the service. I will remove the app if all I can do is listen to the voicemail. I can do that without the app. I'm either missing the point or I'm not seeing the transcribed voicemails. Someone please clue me in!

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    Visual Voicemail isn't transcribed voicemail. Visual Voicemail just shows you a visual representation of your voicemail inbox. So, transcription services are the way these folks all make money.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Last time I checked the website, the transcription is an additional charge.

Faulknergrrl00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    woody: Thanks for clearing that up for me. I don't get enough voicemails to need this app. Thanks for the quick response!

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    thank you for the information, downloading this app now, i love my youmail account and now its going to get better
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234