PinStacker javatyger let me know about some big news for our Canadian friends. WIND Mobile ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

WIND Mobile To Offer the BlackBerry 9700

PinStacker javatyger let me know about some big news for our Canadian friends. WIND Mobile will be soon introducing the 9700 BlackBerry when they launch their service in Canada. There have been no dates or prices confirmed yet but this is great news to have a brand new device like the 9700 available as a contract free, prepaid device. Here's more from their official announcement.

"Toronto – December 15, 2009 – WIND Mobile announced today that it will offer the new BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 smartphone from Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) with a new approach to BlackBerry® service plans that will deliver choice, control and value to Canadians.
    “For our pending launch, we are delighted to confirm that the BlackBerry® Bold 9700 will be available to WIND Mobile customers,” said Ken Campbell, CEO of WIND Mobile. “This is a state-of-art 3G smartphone from one of the world’s leaders in wireless innovation. And our unique value proposition is to offer Canadians simplicity, control and value with our BlackBerry® service plans.”
    Simplicity: No contract is required when a WIND Mobile customer purchases a BlackBerry® smartphone or signs up for BlackBerry® service.
    Control: WIND Mobile will be the first wireless carrier in Canada to offer BlackBerry® service on a pre-paid or post-pay basis – enabling customers to manage their spending and extending service to customers who may not have a credit history.
    Value: With no required minimum voice spend and compelling entry level and full service optional add-ons packed with unlimited features, WIND Mobile is making BlackBerry® service more accessible than ever."

read more news from WIND here.

via mobilesyrup
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Plans, Handsetss, Plans released

Wow...check this out:

Handsets / Devices:
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 ....... $450
    HTC Maple ....................... $300
    Samsung Gravity 2 ........... $150
    Huawei U7519 .................. $130
    Huawei E181 data stick.......$150

Here's what we don’t have:

• No system access fees
    • No 911 fees
    • No activation fee
    • Never a charge for incoming texts
    • No charge for incoming long distance calls
    • No difference between plans for postpaid and prepaid
    • No contracts. Our Customers stay with us because they want to, not because they have to.

What we do have:

• Nation-wide coverage with a domestic roaming partner
    • Unlimited calling (incoming and outgoing) in the GTA and Calgary to start, followed by Edmonton, Vancouver and Ottawa in early 2010
    • Unlimited WIND to WIND calling across Canada included on all plans
    • Unlimited province-wide calling on the $35 plan
    • Unlimited Canada-wide calling on the $45 plan
    • Call control included on all plans (missed call alerts, caller ID, call forward, call waiting)

Check out our voice plans:
    And our data plans:
    Bye bye Rogers!
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I cannot imagine anyone not choosing something like this if WIND can support the business. My concern is that it's going to be like Fido was when City Fido first launched and it was all about the activations and no support from the customer service side of the business.

I am VERY excited to see what happens though in the near future with WIND.
    I believe in paying for quality products!
    Support PinStack.com by getting a premium membership.
    Click HERE for your membership options