Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by joshshabtai 9of13, you got it! sweet! Im on my Pearl Flip most ... BlackBerry News forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by joshshabtai View Post
    9of13, you got it!
    sweet! Im on my Pearl Flip most of the day! Thanks!!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Downloaded, Deleted in earnest as it was playing in the office (big no-no) completely forgot I could disable it..... re-Downloading now.... LMAO!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

joshshabtai no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    When I select to invite a buddy, I'm assuming it sends them an SMS? If so, how about the option to email them? J
    Yes... soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Downloaded, Deleted in earnest as it was playing in the office (big no-no) completely forgot I could disable it..... re-Downloading now.... LMAO!
    Doh. I hate when that happens (and I work for the company, so it happens a lot. ). BTW, you can also put it into 'ninja mode' by setting your phone to silent or vibrate -- the video will remain, but will play without sound. Personally, I prefer that setting: all the benefit of a ringtone without those annoyed stares.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ok, I'm noticing that it's playing the custom video each time I receive a call. Doesn't matter who it's from. Maybe a bug in using it on the 8900?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    The preview icons pics are also in your device memory picture folders. FYI.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Interesting. Since my 8900 decided to stay in Jamaica, ill wait to get its replacement on tuesday and become another test subject.
    BlackBerry8800/4.5.0.44 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Quote Originally Posted by kwatson30 View Post
    For some reason, everytime I try to start Vringo it gives me an some type of error. Here is what the error states: error starting JVringo: module 'JVRINGO' must be signed with the RIM runtime code signing key (RRT).
    Anyone know what's going on? How to get the app to work?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.0
    Hey kwatson. We've just uploaded a new version of the app to http://beta.vringo.com that should address the 'JVRINGO' error. If you're still interested in trying the app, please let me know how it works!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123