Vlingo has been hinting via twitter about exciting new features and tweeted today that those ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Vlingo Everywhere new in Vlingo 4.0 for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Vlingo has been hinting via twitter about exciting new features and tweeted today that those features are now available. I have been a Vlingo user since it was in beta, and when Vlingo went premium I won a free copy of Vlingo Plus. This has always been a great app for me and they work steadily to improve it. They have just released the newest version 4.0 which includes Vlingo Everywhere. You can now use Vlingo to speak so much more to your BlackBerry.

"Vlingo Everywhere lets you use your voice to add text anywhere you'd normally type!
    Use your voice to type into:

• Instant messengers: BBM, AIM, Yahoo, Windows Live
    • Calendar entries
    • Websites (any text box)
    • Any messaging or email screen
    • Your address book to add new contacts
    • Other downloaded Apps* including Facebook, App World and more!"

For current Plus users there is an upgrade fee of $9.99 and for new users it's $14.99 This will be too steep for some, but if you are a very busy person this can make you more productive.....if you don't really need it....it might be worth the money just to impress your friends with dumbphones

Check out more.
    Vlingo is available for BlackBerry, iPhone, Nokia, and Windows Mobile but the features vary by platform.

Hey Vlingo, how about Android?????
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jonraw no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can vouch for this program. Bought it this morning and it's been performing like a champ ever since. A couple of mistranslations, but the ability of the program to accept feedback on them and correct them is very attractive. This app is slick and powerful.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good news for us Android converts....Vlingo confirmed that the Android platform is on the road map....they didn't give an idea of how far down the road that is though...
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bummer for those of us with 5.0 os whose phones aren't yet supported. I'd really like to try this but they don't support the 8530.

Gapoteam no está en línea Stack level 2
    Email on the Iphone would be nice soon.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

GODLY 1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E95146
    Love it!