Verizon Wireless and Research In Motion announced today the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 smartphone will ... BlackBerry News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Verizon Wireless Customers Get New 3G-Enabled BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230

Verizon Wireless and Research In Motion announced today the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 smartphone will be available on the nation's largest 3G broadband network beginning June 19. The BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 features the industry's leading mobile e-mail and messaging solution combined with rich multimedia capabilities and the high-speed connectivity of Verizon Wireless' broadband network in a popular flip design.

Available color: Silver

Key features:
    - Two high-resolution color displays; the external LCD lets customers preview incoming messages without opening the handset
    - 2.0 megapixel camera with zoom, flash and video recording capabilities; video recording requires a microSD(TM) card, which can be purchased separately
    - Large SureType(R) QWERTY keyboard for easy typing and dialing
    - Advanced media player for music, videos and pictures
    - microSD/SDHC card slot with support for up to 16 GB of memory per card
    - BlackBerry(R) Internet Service and BlackBerry(R) Enterprise Server support
    - Voice-activated dialing and speakerphone capabilities

Pricing and availability:
    - The BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 smartphone will be $129.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
    - VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 monthly access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access. Other charges may apply when downloading or using applications.
    - Customers can purchase the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 online and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores. For additional information on any Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go online to Business customers can contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representatives at 1-800-VZW-4BIZ.

lsuisam4zing3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hmmm i think i just found the perfect blackberry for my mom

mralabama334 no está en línea Stack level 1
    See. What is T-Mobile waiting on? They would rather 3G a freakin sidekick.
    ~via smartphone

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    ask me
    3G and silver! the 2 things i wanted my flip to be. if i ever see that verizon guy........
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blah.....Verizon and me don't get along,besides I never liked the flip
    ~via smartphone

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    verizon told me in order to get the flip i would have to pay $200 but i get a $70 mail in rebate. WTH yeah i have $200 laying around.