via email: Vayyoo is changing the way people would use wireless mobility in their lives ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Vayyoo's New BlackBerry Application vPost Launches Today

Advertisement

via email: Vayyoo is changing the way people would use wireless mobility in their lives every day by delivering advanced mobile solutions.

Our focus is to enhance the mobile user experience, both for personal and business use, by making “life on mobile” simple. As the mobile collaboration and information sharing through popular social sites is becoming an increasing trend of current global landscape. Vayyoo is developing and delivering the technology which will become the key enabler of gathering information, “the currency of social exchange”, from mobiles.

Vayyoo Inc.'s flagship solution vPost enables BlackBerry users to easily capture and upload pictures, video, voice, text, and GPS location through a single user-interface. In seconds, vPost users can send context-rich (location and multi-media) information anywhere, anytime and to anyone. Vayyoo will be soon launching vPost for other mobile platforms starting with Windows Mobile.

vPost is also a social media extension. Through vPost users can simultaneously upload content to their social networks, blogs, news agencies, enterprise networks, or any other destination of their choice.

get trial copy of vPost

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hehe i was just about to post about them as they're based out of Ottawa, ON (where i am).
    Great app.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    What do you think of the app, Ranx?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Looks cool, but how much is it after the trial? A quick search of their site linked above didn't turn up any pricing info........
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Not sure I beta tested it throughout the whole process and I must say between conference calls various testing stages. Its quite near perfection. Its been in private beta for about a year.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    It is very clean..... but how much .....that is the determining factor
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Hmm pretty neat application.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    by clicking on the "buy now" button, it lead me to the mobihand store, where it is $9.95 (for those who wanted to know the cost)

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Pity it's not yet avail for the Storm!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It seems to work well. It takes a little time to actually get the email sent if you load it up (with text, a voice msg, a pic and a short video) but that's understandable. The program seems just a tiny bit sluggish backing out of an operation too - the camera, etc. - but, other than those observations, it's easy to operate....and, best of all, IT WORKS!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    hmmm this is kinda like spotjots rights?
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i'm curious how much battery it uses, sounds like an app like empower that ran all the time.

anymore reviews of this app? i'm debating on whether or not to install since the 8900 seems to be having a little difficulty sending vids thru email on its own.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    that looks awesome...i am gonna test it out
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

Kylo no está en línea Stack level 1
    vPost 2.0 just launched and it's STORM SUPPORTED and it allows you to capture, bundle and geo-tag up to 15 attachments per vPost. It's available in App world.

Check out my blog kylo.posterous.com to see how I use vPost to update my online profiles.

TIPs on using vPost:
    -set it as your right hotkey and replace your camera application
    -add contacts in your address book for all your online profiles (eg. joe.5555@twitpic.com)
    -set your camera size-resolution to medium-superfine for optimal performance.